Thursday, October 4, 2007

coffee to taste is for everyone

hi guyzzzz and gurlzzzzzzz.Welcome to my blog-coffee to taste.
My blog is for everyone. Pak cik,mak cik, kids, teenagers, babies.....and so on. Why I choose this name as my blog? I feel it is very nice if you have your coffee in your hand while reading my blog.hahaaaa.. but you have to make sure that your coffee is tasty as nice as my blog.Kahkahkahkah. Just kidding.
I have chosen many names like iamstillsingle,goodyounglady,rawksssssbeb and many more,But at last I chose coffeetotaste as my blog name.
I am very exited when I write about myself.I can share my feeling with everyone.nice feeling right?
So, I hope with this blog I can make new friends all over the world.I hope so.
PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELF IN MY BLOG YAAAAAA!!!

No comments: