Thursday, October 4, 2007

Exam is around the corner but I still..............

Lazy to study especially SCIENCE subject.I dont know why but I can't understand what teacher's thaught.i AM SO FRUST RIGHT NOW. There are so many subject to study.Bm, english,math,science,geo,history, kh ,agama and so on.I am going to die.Can you imagine I have to wake up early in the morning to study. Oh No! I am not that type of person but if I believe myself can do it if I want,But the question is,where I should get those spirit?
CAN SOMEONE PEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I BEG YOU....

pena baru start nak belajar english.So boleh tak sape-sape tolong check grammar.Plase leave your comment.
see you soon.Taataaaa!

1 comment:

wanie:) said...

OK Eizzah. Kita akan betulkan grammar yang salah. Maybe pembetulan yang kita buat pun ada salahnya...so, kita cuba apa yang kita mampu.

1. I can't understand what is the teacher teaching.

2 If I believe myself can do it if i WANT...yang ni sentence error.

3. Where I should get these spirits to study.

< Shark >